- SUPER 6000 5 th
- POINT 27 p
- DATE OF BIRTH 1995-02-08
- NATIONALITY Korea
- HEIGHT 178cm
- Year of Debut 2013
- Debut class 포르테 쿱 클래스
- Results in debut racing 1st
- - 2021 CJ대한통운 슈퍼레이스 삼성화재6000 종합 6위
- - 2020 CJ대한통운 슈퍼레이스 슈퍼6000 종합 4위
- - 2019 슈퍼6000 클래스 종합 3위
- - 2014 KSF 제네시스쿠페 20 클래스 종합 우승
- - 2013 SKF KSF 포르테 쿱 클래스 종합 우승
© 2022. SUPERRACE. All right reserved.
- Car ad
- Driver ad
- Circuit ad (in the main grid)
- Circuit ad (on the track banner)
- Promotional booth
- Racing model branding
- Stand ad
- Program book ad
Hyunjun, An, Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
|Normal type booth||1 booth||2 booths|
* Booths for sales purposes should be discussed separately.Select quantity and subsidiary facilities
|ITEM||UNIT||UNIT COST (VAT Excluded)||NOTE|
|Basic||Exhibition tent||Yurt||KRW 3,000,000||5m*5m (provide tent and extra space) / electricity included|
|Electricity (220V)||3Kw||Basic supply (3Kw)|
|Option||Control box||1||1,000,000||(15Kw) / excluded main line cost in the vevue|
|Table||1||30,000||Folding table (1.8m*0.75m), table cloth included|
|Chair||1||10,000||Folding chair (black)|
- 01. Application period You can file an application 20 days before the final race.
- 02. Application method Download the application form and send an email at email@example.com
- 03. Application procedure File an application (1 copy of the application form / 1 copy of Business Registration Certificate) and pay participation fees (within the application period).
- 04. Bank account to send participation fees Woori Bank 1005-992-001111, account holder: Superrace, contact us at 02-6740-7861 when you request a tax bill.
- 05. Termination Follow the refund procedure pursuant to booth terms and conditions. (See promotional booth terms and conditions.)
1. The Participant(s) shall include relevant organizations and companies who have submitted booth application form to apply for space in the CJ Superrace promotion.
Article 2 (Application for Participation)
1. All applications for participation shall be made on the application form provided by the Organizer and submitted to the Organizer.
2. The contract shall be established when the Participant submits the application form and pays participation fee to the Organizer. Provided, that the Organizer may refuse the acceptance of an application in the event that sufficient space is unavailable or the exhibit is deemed not pertinent to the exhibition.
Article 3 (Allocation of Exhibit Booth)
1. The Organizer shall allocate the space in accordance with the order of number of participation, application, size of the space applied for, use of the booth exhibits or in the reasonable manner.
2. The Organizer may request to change the location and/or the size of the space allocated to the Participant at any time prior to the commencement of the build-up of the exhibition, in the event of exceptional circumstances. Such changes are at the Organizer's discretion, and the Participant shall not request compensation for results of the changes.
Article 4 (Use of Exhibit Booth)
1. The Participant shall exhibit the products and dispatch staff person(s) announced in the application form to exert his/her best efforts in operating the booth.
2. In the event that the Participant violates regulations by exhibiting products which are not announced in the application form or not related to the theme of the exhibition, or selling products directly without permission of the Organizer, the Organizer shall stop the Participant's activities, order dismantling of the booth or remove his/her exhibits. In the case stated above, the participation fee shall not be refunded and the Participant has no right to claim for compensation.
3. The Organizer may refuse admission of any person if it is deemed necessary.
4. The Participant shall not sublet all or part of allotted space without prior written consent of the Organizer.
5. Any modification of decoration such as the floor, ceiling, wall, etc. shall not be permitted to the exhibition hall, and the Participant is liable to compensate damages to the Organizer whether in restoring it to the original state or otherwise.
Article 5 (Terms of Payment)
1. The Participant shall pay for all fees two (2) weeks prior to the CJ Superrace. Provided, that in case of seasonal contract, the Participant may change payment period after consultation with the Organizer.
2. In the event that the Participant have not remitted intermediate payment or balance, the Organizer may cancel the Terms of Participation and the Participant has no right to claim refund of paid participation fees.
Article 6 (Cancellation)
1. In case the Participant requests cancellation of all or part of the booth, the following refund regulation is applied. The Opening Date refers to the opening date of each final round.
- 14 days before the opening date: 100% refund
- 13 days before the opening date ~ opening date: No refund
2. In case of the cancellation or disclamation during the CJ Superrace, paid participant fee will belong to the Organizer.
Article 7 (Construction of Exhibit Booth)
The Participant shall complete construction, delivery and display of exhibits in allotted space during designated period (until 17:00 of one day prior to the Opening Date).
Article 8 (Removal of Exhibit Booth)
The Participant shall remove all exhibits and installations during designated period (after 18:00 of the Opening Date). In the event of any delay, the Participant shall pay all costs for the removal to the Organizer without further delay.
Article 9 (Supplementary Clauses)
1. The Organizer may issue supplementary regulations if deemed necessary.
2. Any supplementary regulation shall form part of the Terms of Participation, and the Participant shall abide by the Terms of Participation.
Article 10 (Arbitration of Disputes)
Any dispute may arise hereafter between the Organizer and the Participant pursuant to construction of the Terms of Participation shall be settled in accordance with the arbitration of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board, and both parties shall not institute a lawsuit against the arbitration.